It’s Springtime and with the holidays of Passover and Easter upon us, I offer you my random thoughts on holiday symbolism—and how they connect to our communication and attitudes. All from a place of kindness.
1. We all have a cross to bear.
2. If you drop one egg (make a mistake), don’t beat yourself up and drop the other 11. Carry on.
3. Give your dreams and goals ample time to rise —not like the unleavened bread. What’s the rush?
4. When you open the door to welcome Elijah, open the door of your heart as well.
5. Each of us has the opportunity to rise again.
6. Just because you wear a bonnet or skullcap doesn’t mean your head is on straight. Be clear in your thinking and values.
7. If you ask “The Four Questions” to your elders, be sure to stick around for the answers.
Happy Spring, fellow humans.