Susan’s strategic PR and social media training services are designed for businesses, nonprofits, and associations
If you’re frustrated and overwhelmed about creating fresh and relevant content for your website and blog, Susan is here to help!
Forget writer’s block. You’ll have a pipeline full of fabulous content and ideas!
Susan will develop and manage your social media and PR plan, or train your team to use all of the channels available to grow your organization.
- Tweet and post updates (Facebook and LinkedIn) to promote your expertise
- Develop an editorial calendar packed with story ideas
- Write blog posts, tip-sheets, short articles, and questions/responses for chats
- Cross-promote content to drive traffic and sales
- Schedule messages in advance while you’re out doing other things!
- Use these messages to increase your online visibility and credibility as an industry expert
- Help protect your online reputation and brand
- Use content curation as a marketing tool
- Pitch story ideas to reporters and bloggers
- Prepare and coach you for media interviews and crisis communications
- Provide social media and PR consulting and training (Skype sessions available, too!)
Choose your priorities, mix-and-match, and let’s get started!
From Bob Burg, speaker and co-author of The Go-Giver
“Susan is one of today’s authorities who really understands strong content and Social Media. She knows how to connect, provide exceptional value, build credibility, and cultivate relationships. This puts you in a position to connect with decision-makers you might never have had the opportunity to meet previously. Yes, it’s up to you to cultivate that relationship…but Susan can help you get there a lot faster and a lot more effectively.”
From The Growth Strategist®, Aldonna R. Ambler, CMC, CSP
“It’s important for most of us to obtain informed guidance and assistance from professionals to aim our messages and hold our investments in social media accountable to achieve ROI. It’s important to actually reach the target market. I’ve been impressed with Susan Young’s ability to AIM marketing messages.”